Re: [StrongED] "wrapwidth" setting

Martin Bazley  wrote on 15 Oct:

>> How do I cause a certain textfile to open at width 132, without my
>> having to manually tweak "wrapwidth" at the bottom of the StrongEd
>> window every time?

> Insert the string:
>      StrongED$WrapWidth = 132
> somewhere in the first x bytes of the file

Thanks for that, Martin.  Works a treat.  Who'd'a guessed it?!

And thanks too to David and Tony for their suggestions.  I'll have to
get my head properly around Modes one of these days.  (At the moment,
though, I'm spending far more time than I ought to on trying to solve
these aggravating delays whenever MPro debatches incoming email: see
thread about that running in the MPro mailinglist.)

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk