Re: [StrongED] "wrapwidth" setting

On 15 Oct 2013, Jim Nagel <stred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please can someone tell me:
>
> How do I cause a certain textfile to open at width 132, without my
> having to manually tweak "wrapwidth" at the bottom of the StrongEd
> window every time?
>
> Can't find anything relevant in iconbar Choices.
>
> (The file in question is a logfile that I am opening frequently while
> monitoring something.  MPro's Msgserve log, as it happens.)

The log should open in SysLog mode, if you have that installed. Then
Mode Choices > Wrapping > Softwrap width > Fixed number of characters >
132. However the width of the display is set via Global Choices >
Windows, so 132 characters will not be displayed, unless your default is
132, and you will still have to click the toggle-size button.

Tony