Re: [StrongED] "wrapwidth" setting

Jim Nagel, on 15 Oct, wrote:

> Please can someone tell me:
>
> How do I cause a certain textfile to open at width 132, without my having
> to manually tweak "wrapwidth" at the bottom of the StrongEd window every
> time?
>
> Can't find anything relevant in iconbar Choices.
>
> (The file in question is a logfile that I am opening frequently while
> monitoring something.  MPro's Msgserve log, as it happens.)

Two jobs here, set the wrap width for the mode in use and set the screen
window size.

Here a log file opens in the SysLog Mode. The soft wrap width is in the
individual Mode Choices, right click on the 'tick' icon in the window's top
toolbar, go to 'Wrapping', set 'Fixed number of characters' and 132, 'Save'.
Re-open the window and drag the bottom right size icon to have the window
displayed at is maximum width, which will be 132, and position the window as
required. In Global Choices which is either left click on that 'tick' icon
or from the iconbar icon, go to 'Windows', click 'View' then 'Save'. Job
done.

--
David Pitt