Re: [StrongED] Help needed for an unexperimented user

2013/9/27 Steve Drain <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Xavier Louis Tardy wrote:
My issue is that I write a lot of comments in my source code, and I very
often reach the maximum number of lines BASIC allows.
I have two thoughts that do not address your request directly, but might help.

Do you number lines from 1 in steps of 1? You could even use 0,0 unless you have internal line
references, although error reporting might be awkward.

Have you thought of using libraries for part of your code? Put sections into functions and include
them in the main code as if they were macros. I have several thousand such functions in the Basalt
source.