Re: [StrongED] Re: StrongED and Lua

On 21 Sep 2013  Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <723c968e53.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [Dragging scripts to Apply icon not working]

[snip]

> Make sure that your additions are not in the middle of the lines for the
> Apply icon. The following lines should be listed in sequence:

>    Icon     Apply
>    Help     HBM_apply
>    Select   SetTmp() Run(...

>    Adjust   SetTmp() Process(...

>    c-Drag   SetTmp() Process(...

>    s-Drag   SetTmp() Process(...

>    cs-Drag  SetTmp() Process(...

>    <additions should go here>

> If you add an icon in the middle of this block then all the lines that
> come after the addition will be taken as part of the new icon and no
> longer be part of the Apply icon.

Fred, you are a genius, and it seems that I'm an idiot! That was
exactly what I'd done. In my defence, Your Honour, I'd done that
modification many times before, and had always got it right
previously. Scripts are working now, and many thanks for everyone's
unfailing help. I've locked Fred's message against deletion in MPro as
a reminder what not to do next time.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--