Re: [StrongED] Block indent behaviour

In message <b813d38d53.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>
  Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <ee28a88d53.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>
>           Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> If you could have a look at the option and let me know what you'd expect
>> then I'll know if it's just me having the wrong expectation or whether
>> the option needs changing (either the wording or its behaviour).

[snip]

> David's suggestion of splitting this into two options seems like a good
> idea. An 'Indent' option that takes a number (+ and -) and adjusts the
> line indentation. Plus a 'Insert string' option that inserts the string
> entered at the caret position. Any comments?

I had not picked up on the possibility of inserting a string!

Having now caught up, the syntax in the title bar of the Indent
function's help is a bit misleading :-

   Indent (num,str)

I did not initially take the ',' to mean OR.

The syntax is either :-
   Indent (num)
OR
   Indent (str)
OR even
   Indent (num|str)

It is not the same as BASIC's STRING$, which managed to be my first
thought.
--
David Pitt
Raspberry Pi RISC OS 5.21