Re: [StrongED] Block indent behaviour

Fred Graute  wrote

> What do you expect will happen just by looking at that option, ie
> without trying it? Should the position of the caret have an impact on
> the result?

first thoughts - no it should not matter where the cursor is.

> If you could have a look at the option and let me know what you'd expect
> then I'll know if it's just me having the wrong expectation or whether
> the option needs changing (either the wording or its behaviour).

It gave me a surprise to see what happened when the cursor was in the
block, but upon reflection I see it is consistent with what happens
when you insert spaces by pressing the space bar.

So my conclusion is that it is ok the way it works now.

--
John Rickman -  http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk/lynx
Infinity is Sad. God is infinite. God is very sad.