Re: [StrongED] 4.69 vs 4.68 ModeFiles

The following bytes were arranged on 2 Sep 2013 by Fred Graute :

[snip]

> Apart from fixing the sysvar names, I would suggest updating at least
> BaseMode and C mode. All other modes can be done later or left as is.

Well, I don't really use C mode, so that doesn't sound too arduous.
Another question: have there been any additions to the Choices or
Colours files, or can I copy the old ones over?

--
  __<^>__
 / _   _ \         You always find something in the last place you look.