[StrongED] StrongED 4.69b7 available

Hi All,

The seventh beta release of StrongED 4.69 can found on the website:
http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/archives/releases/se469b7.zip

Please note that this is a minimal release that needs to be dropped over
4.69b6!

The reason for this extra beta is to make sure I haven't stuffed things
up when changing how permissions are set. Please give it a try and let
me know if things work okay, or not.

In previous versions permission were always set for the mode the text
was displayed in, even if the actual function was defined in BaseMode.

This has been changed such that the permission is now set for the mode
the function is defined in. This seems more logical to me, and a little
less annoying to the user as permission for BaseMode function needs to
be set only once.

It also means that permitting a BaseMode function doesn't automatically
allow mode specific functions too.

An example to illustrate what the effects are:

 - Old situation

   Clicking on the 'Apply' icon (right-most of the BaseMode icons) in,
   say, Obey mode would set the 'Run' permission for Obey mode. Clicking
   on the 'Apply' icon in any other mode would ask for permission again.

   Having allowed 'Apply' in a mode meant that all other Run action in
   that mode were also allowed.

 - New situation

   Clicking on the 'Apply' icon (right-most of the BaseMode icons) in
   any mode sets the 'Run' permission for BaseMode. Clicking on the
   'Apply' icon in any other mode won't ask for permission again.

   Permission for an icon that performs a Run action in a given mode is
   no longer affected by allowing one of the BaseMode icons to performs
   a Run action from that mode.

This is expected to be a very short-lived beta, I'm hoping to release
4.69 this weekend - if I can get myself to finish writing those pesky
instructions.

As always, all feedback is welcome and appreciated!

Changes in StrongED 4.69b7 (from 4.69b6)

 - If StrongED owned the clipboard pasting would cause an abort when the
   content was transferred via temporary file in Scrap.

 - Clicking on 'Allow always' when asked for permission did set the
   permission correctly but the action wasn't performed due to a bug.
   Subsequent invocations worked correctly though.

 - Changed how permissions are set. Previously permission for BaseMode
   functions was asked for in every mode. Now the permission is set for
   the mode that the function(s) are actually defined in.

   This seems more logical to me, and a little less annoying to the user
   as permission for BaseMode function needs to be set only once. Also,
   allowing a BaseMode function now doesn't automatically allow mode
   specific functions too.