Re: [StrongED] StrongED 4.69b6 available

In message <76f0cd7453.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 1 Aug 2013  Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > If you could try the following that would be very helpful:
>
> Got a bit more time than I had thought in my off-list message to Fred
> yesterday, and have done it all.

Thanks Peter. The information you provided matches what Frank's found.
Confirming that it is the same bug.

I think I've fixed the issue. An updated version of StrongHelp can be
found here: http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/archives/misc/sh288a1.zip

It's not the complete application, you need to drop it over your copy of
2.87 to update it to 2.88a1 and hopefully fix the bug.

> > After running StrongED and StrongHelp, grab the StrongHelp module with
> > StrongED: Click Adjust over the iconbar icon, and select Dump mode. In
> > the window that pops up click on 'RAM Module' and select StrongHelp from
> > the menu. Note of the first address in the top left of the window.
>
> Not sure which of these is the address, but the first line of the dump
> starts 7514 : 00001878. Please forgive my ignorance!
         ^^^^

There should be 8 digits for the address. Check in the Mode choices for
Dump mode that the line number width is set to 8. if not, change & save.