Re: [StrongED] StrongED 4.69b5 C mode weird indentation

In message <d861cd6e53.Willi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Willi Theiss <willi.theiss@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have found some strange indentation behaviour with the latest C mode

[snip]

> It does not happen in StrongED v4.69b3 together with the "old" C mode
> file.

This is probably caused by the addition of the SmartIndent section. The
default smart indent size is 2 so that would explain why one space is
added - the Tab being the first indent char. [1]

You could try setting the smart indent size to 1 in the C ModeFile.
If that still isn't to your liking then comment out the SmartIndent
section.

[1] I'm not sure if a Tab should count as 1 character or if its width
should be used. Something to look at for 4.70 I think.

StrongED Developer