Re: [StrongED] [AltGr Ctrl ] no effect on StrongEd icon on iconbar

In message <937ade6c53.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>
          Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>In message <dcced16c53.wim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>          Wim Hendriks <waj.hendriks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> In the run-file of Warfarin you can redefine the combination and I have
>> choosen the right Ctrl button instead of Home. Now AltGr+Ctrl gives the
>> menu. Works fine for all applications except for StrongEd menu behind
>> icon on the iconbar. Menu of a StrongEd window works ok.
>
>StrongED has various actions tied to mouse clicks on its iconbar icon.
>These include clicks with Ctrl or Shift held down but only for Select
>and Adjust. Menu clicks with Ctrl / Shift down are ignored.
>
>You'll need to find a key combination that doesn't include Ctrl / Shift.
>Alt-Enter maybe?

Alt is not the problem, but Ctrl is.
I have changed the keys for Menu. The ',' above AltGr has now replaced
the Ctrl and that likes to work. I prefer Ctrl because this key has the
symbol for Windows-menu and is better to understand.

The Warfarin setting is now:
  SetEval Warfarin$Middle &55

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Wim Hendriks