Re: [StrongED] StrongED Primer, help wanted

On 1 Jun 2013  Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> Please have a look at the primer and let me know what you think.
> Any kind of feedback is welcome. The primer can be found here:
> http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/archives/misc/primer.zip

A belated response, sorry, but I've been catching up after being away.
I think it's an excellent introduction, but I would make just a couple
of points abut things that might puzzle a real RISC OS newbie.

In the Introduction, there's a reference to Obey files, IMHO one of
the most useful things in RISC OS. Perhaps a few words about how what
these are for and can be useful?

In the Terminology page there's a reference to Boot:Choices, which
might be mystifying to one of these people; perhaps better to spell
out where this directory is?

Many thanks again for keeping up work on this must-have app,

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc Ta) and family