[StrongED] Horizontal scroll bar oddity

Hi All,

I've found an odd bug with StrongED 4.69b3
1. Open up a new window (any mode)
2. Change the wrap width to greater than 80 characters
3. Click on the 'empty bit' on the horizontal scroll bar icon (i.e. the 'background' of the bar so that the window contents 'jumps' across) (**) I would expect the Window contents to be scrolled right - but nothing happens. Clicking and dragging the horizontal scrollbar (the bit that looks like a bar) works as expected.

4.68a10 (which I run on my RISC PC) does not have this issue.

Thanks.

Philip J. Ludlam.

**: I'm sure my technical explanations leave a lot to be desired ;)