[StrongED] Re: Illegal window handle in Taskwindow

In article <0e1dfb5553.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
   Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <5355d8dd97stronged-sub@xxxxxxxxx>
>           Frank de Bruijn <stronged-sub@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > In article <5d85a85553.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
> >    Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Thanks for trying to get to the bottom of this. Could you post your
> > > choices for BaseMode here, or send it to me directly, so that I can
> > > compare it against my copy?
> >
> > Sent separately.

> Thanks for the choices file. It has allowed me to fix this problem.

Great! Thanks for your efforts.

Any idea when 4.69b3 (or at least a new !RunImage) will be available?
I'm trying very hard not to go back to 4.67 this time... :-)

I've found another little problem, by the way, but that's something
which could also be handled by changing the documentation. I'll write a
separate message about it.

Regards,
Frank