[StrongED] Re: BASIC keeps prompting me when I press RETURN/ENTER

In article <eed4065553.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You need to edit the file !StrongED.Defaults.Global.ModeLock so that
> the last two occurrences of "N" in the line starting BASIC become both
> "Y". An obscure quirk of StrongED.

Actually, you probably should leave that file alone and edit the one in
UserPrefs.Global.

To be honest, to get rid of this particular quirk I simply deactivated
the line setting the action of the Return key in BASIC's ModeFile, as I
want neither the re-indenting nor the keyword fix.

Regards,
Frank