Re: [StrongED] Feature request / bug report - Taskwindow mode

Sorry for the delay in replying. I think you've misunderstood what I meant.

It's not the fact that a taskwindow grabs focus when it's opened - I
agree this seems like correct and desirable behaviour.

What I was asking to be changed, is that the taskwindow grabs the
focus when the task it was running has terminated.

For example - I do all my compilation using TaskObey files that call
'amu' - so the compile runs in a taskwindow, and it can take a few
minutes to run. So I open another window and start working there. Then
when the compilation task finished, its window grabs the focus and
annoys me! :)

--
Richard Griffin
Software Engineer, Denbridge Marine Ltd