[StrongED] Bug report - ClickList in C ModeFile

In C mode, if I comment out all the "ClickList" entries in the
ModeFile, then double click anywhere in a C text, StrongEd reports an
error - usually "Illegal window handle" in a Wimp error box, then
"Expression error" in a StrongEd error box.

Incidentally, what I was trying to achieve was to stop StrongEd doing
extra actions when I double click on some text. I'd like a double
click to simply select the word clicked on. I don't particularly like
the way a double click does different things depending on where you
click (like clicking on a #include opening the header file, for
example).

Is the "double click selects word" feature built in to SE itself, or
is it implemented by something in the ModeFile?

--
Richard Griffin
Software Engineer, Denbridge Marine Ltd