Re: [StrongED] StrongED 4.69b1 available

In message <2784633f53.jharper@xxxxxxx>
          James Harper <jharper@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <8eb1f73c53.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>
>           Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Please let me know when you find a bug so that it can be fixed before
> > the final release of StrongED 4.69, thanks.
> >
> > As always, all feedback is welcome and appreciated!
>
> Many thanks for your continued work on StrongED, Fred. I apologise for
> the nit-picking below -- this started out as a genuine bug report and
> seems to have degenerated into a list of increasingly minor 'things that
> annoy me'...

No problem at all, quite the contrary actually, I very happy that you
have taken the time to find and report these issues! It's very easy on
a program the size of StrongED to miss these kinds of things. Thanks.

David has already shown you how to sort out the Dump mode issue.

All the other issues that you've mentioned are now fixed. :-)

StrongED Developer