Re: [StrongED] StrongED 4.69b1 available

In message <6094633e53.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 15 Apr 2013  Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > The first beta release of StrongED 4.69 can found on the website:
> > http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/archives/releases/se469b1.zip
>
> By the way, it came with only the Base Mode ModeFile. I've imported
> all the other ones I need from the old version, and so far they seem
> to work. Should I get new ones, or is this OK?

That should be OK. The only modes that have been changed are BaseMode
and Dump mode.

BaseMode has one key binding added to the Goto box section. Ctrl-G to
make it possible to cycle through the different goto targets using the
keyboard.

Dump mode gained an extra toolbar icon to switch to half-word display.
The copy available from the modes database hasn't been updated yet, the
old version should be fine though.