Re: [StrongED] StrongED 4.69b1 available

In message <f783f93c53.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Martin Bazley <martin.bazley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The following bytes were arranged on 15 Apr 2013 by Fred Graute :
>
> >    o Goto file offset (non-Dump modes) / address (Dump mode)
>
> It would be quite useful - and indeed I can think of a few occasions on
> which I would have found it useful - to remove the link between file
> addresses and Dump mode.  At the very least, I'd like the option to
> enter offsets in hexadecimal in other modes.

An address differs from an offset in two ways:

 - It isn't relative to the start of the file but is absolute, bound by
   the start and end addresses of the file, think grabbed modules and
   absolute files here.

 - With Dump mode in ASM display the address is always rounded to a
   multiple of 4.

Hexadecimal offsets can be entered in any mode. It's just a call to
OS_ReadUnsigned which defaults to base 10 but it does accept a base
prefix. For example, 16_xxx or &xxx for hex and 2_xxx for binary. It
also allows relative offsets like +23 or -78.

> >    o '<<' & '>>' to match start/end of paragraph
>
> How is "paragraph" defined?  Two consecutive newlines?

Yes.