Re: [StrongED] StrongED 4.69b1 available

The following bytes were arranged on 15 Apr 2013 by Fred Graute :

>    o Goto file offset (non-Dump modes) / address (Dump mode)

It would be quite useful - and indeed I can think of a few occasions on
which I would have found it useful - to remove the link between file
addresses and Dump mode.  At the very least, I'd like the option to
enter offsets in hexadecimal in other modes.

>    o '<<' & '>>' to match start/end of paragraph

How is "paragraph" defined?  Two consecutive newlines?  If so, that
might be useful.

--
  __<^>__   "Did you know that polar bears stay white all year round? ...The
 / _   _ \  white colour makes them less visible to the seals and penguins