Re: [StrongED] JavaScript mode

Fred Graute  wrote

> In message <3e05533753.iyojohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           John Rickman Iyonix <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Is anyone aware of a mode for javascript for StrongED?
>> There is'nt one listed the database.

> Sorry for the late reply. There is no javascript mode to the best of my
> knowledge. Knocking a basic one up shouldn't be too difficult, beyond
> that it depends on what you need. I'd be happy help/look into it, just
> let me know.

Hello Fred

It does not need anything fancy I am using an unmodified C modefile at
present which does most of what I want because the syntax is similar.

I like the C mode comment function -double click to comment/uncomment

If the C syntax words were changed to JavaScript and a few short cuts
defined that would be sufficient.

Now that NetSurf supports JS I imagine more RISC OS folk will start
coding in it.

--
John Rickman -  http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk/lynx