Re: [StrongED] StrongMen does not like semi-colon

In message <b4a9443a53.iyojohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          John Rickman Iyonix <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Trying to make the insertion of debug statements into a javascript
> program a bit easier I added the following line to the StrongMen menu:
>
>       debug----->------>#type window.alert();
>
> When I tried to use it the following message popped up.
>
>  "Filing system ADFS: must be given a filename"
>
> It is obviously not serious, remove the semi-colon and all is well.
> But the message could be improved.

Actually the message shouldn't be happening. The parser that identifies
the command part of a line needs a bit more work. I changed it slightly
when tidying up the sources, but it isn't quite right - it's thinking
that there's a spritename preceding the semi-colon and that the command
comes after it.

A quick bodge stopped the message from popping up but the parser will
need a bit of a rethink, should to be fixed soon. Thanks for reporting
the problem.

StrongED Developer