Re: [StrongED] Attachments - Pls read and comment

On 1 Apr 2013 as I do recall,
          John Rickman Iyonix  wrote:

> Jeremy Nicoll - ml stronged  wrote
>
> > Harriet Bazley <harriet.bazley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >> How many of these are Netsurf-friendly?
>
> > Fortuitously I've just noticed an upload site which has a feature that is
> > bound to work with NetSurf, or any other browser (as it uses no browser at
> > all).  You can read about it at:
>
> > http://imgur.com/blog/2013/04/01/upload-via-snail-mail/
>
> > though it's possible that NetSurf et al won't allow you to read that blog
> > entry...   (And take note of the date.)
>
> The animated gifs are pretty impressive.

Thanks for the tip-off - I've had "Disable animations" set (by default)
for so long that I hadn't realised the pictures were intended to move!

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

Egotist: A person of low taste, more interested in himself than me.