Re: [StrongED] Attachments - Pls read and comment

Martin Bazley  wrote on 29 Mar:
> The single thing I really want from this list, and others on your
> domain, is a browsable online archive!

That would support the upthread suggestion by Richard Torrens that he
"configure a www site area which will allow public uploads via a
www page".  If an archive were to come into being, it would be better
for any attachments that belong to a post to be in that place, rather
than be uploaded to a plethora of temporary dropbox-type sites.

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk
   See you at Wakefield?   www.wakefieldshow.org.uk   April 20