Re: [StrongED] Attachments - Pls read and comment

Jeremy Nicoll - ml stronged  wrote

>>How many of these are Netsurf-friendly? ...

> I've no idea.  I don't use any of them because I have my own webspace anyway
> (and a large Dropbox which I usually share with no-one).

It would have saved wasting time if you had said you had not tested
the links before posting them.

> For example, I just created a folder in Dropbox containing three very simple
> files.  Here's a link to one of the files:

>  https://www.dropbox.com/s/00ckyjjzj84nmay/b.txt

> whereas this is the link to the containing folder:

>  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9shhkehcqqdqdbs/X3ErkREQoj

> Can people (not using IE or Firefox) see either or both of those?

No - the DropBox requires a level of JavaScript beyond NetSurf's
current implentation.

--
John Rickman -  http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk/lynx