[StrongED] Attachments - Pls read and comment

Question - should attachments be allowed on this list or not?

Generally attachments on lists are not sensible, but if they are small,
they are no problem - what's small?

Attachments sent to lists are usually targeted to one or two people only,
so should be sent privately. Not via the list.

If they are for public use - then a www  site is generally the best place
for them.

Such is my own opinion, but what;s the consensus?

The list currently is configured to allow anything.
I can configure it to only allow plain text. To snip attachments. Even to
allow messages only below a certain overall length.

I can also configure a www site area which will allow public uploads via a
www page.

What to list members want?