[StrongED] Sporadic crashes of StrongED

Hello Fred

I have been getting some infrequent sporadic crashes of StrongED over
the last few weeks always with this error message:

Message: Internal error: abort on data transfer at &00032224

 *where
  Address 00032224 is not in any module

I can't reproduce it at will but it often happens after I have been
editing an html file for a while and using LUA. It happens when I then
try to open a text file.

The attached zip file contains, a Reporter list, my HTML mode, the
readme file that sometimes triggers the problem and the html file I ws
working on when the problem last occurred.

John

--
John Rickman -  http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk/lynx