Re: [StrongED] ToggleBD 1.01 available

On 7 Mar 2013, Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <36aab72753.old_coaster@old_coaster.yahoo.co.uk>
>           Tony Moore <old_coaster@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> > Using RO6.20, on a RiscPC, and 4.39, on RPCEmu, the hotkeys (Left
> > Ctrl, Left Shift) toggle the backdrop front/back, as expected.
> > However, on RO5.19 (29-Oct-12), on RPCEmu, although the hotkeys
> > bring the backdrop to the front, they won't send it back. Other
> > hotkey combinations have the same effect. (On RO5.19, StrongED's
> > ctrl-pgup/pgdn, work correctly.)
>
> After some two hours of messing about I finally managed to get RPCEmu
> to work on my Win7 laptop, running RO 5.19 (05-Mar-13),

I've just downloaded that version of the ROM but, when RPCEmu starts, I
see 'Application may have gone wrong...', so it seems that I also need
to upgrade the RO5 boot. This, I find to be a tedious business because
of customisation of the previous boot, so it's now on my list of things
to do later...

> and ToggleBD works fine. Hotkey combinations of Ctrl, Shift and Alt
> are all good, Logo and Menu keys not (probably because they aren't
> passed on to RISC OS).

... meanwhile I'll take your word for it!

Tony