Re: [StrongED] ToggleBD 1.01 available

In message <5323089e98riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Richard Ashbery <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <1b8a511b53.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>, Fred Graute
> <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > The first of the promised programs to be released is ToggleBD.
> > http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/fjg/zips/togglebd.zip
>
> > ToggleBD allows you to raise and lower the backdrop window so that
> > you can get at pinned objects easily. The backdrop can be toggled
> > using either a configurable hotkey combination or ToggleBD's
> > iconbar-icon (Select click, Adjust opens configuration window).
>
> Love it but just a minor point.... I use the late Paul Vigay's NeXTBar
> application launcher. Could the Sprite be made smaller (say 80%) so that
> I can drag the Application over NeXTBar without overflowing the button?

The icon for ToggleBD is just a thumbnail of my current backdrop image,
and although that's fine for me it may not make sense to others.

Someone has offered to create a proper icon for ToggleBD but I've been a
little tardy in replying (on this list too) as I really needed to get
some stuff released - so that I can get back to working on StrongED.

So, with a bit of luck there will be a new icon for ToggleBD shortly and
that should have 'normal' dimensions.