Re: [StrongED] DigDirSED 1.01 available

On 3 Mar 2013  Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All,

> DigDirSED 1.01 is now available for download from:
> http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/archives/misc/digdir.zip

> DigDirSED provides a way to search all files, in the directory that
> holds the current file, for a given pattern without having to load all
> files into StrongED. Matches found will be shown in a throwback window.

> This version provides much greater control over which files will be
> searched. It allows files to be included/excluded based on filetype
> and/or pathname.

> The optional recursion into subdirectories is also more refined; it can
> recurse into applications, subdirectories or both.

> Searches can now be either case-sensitive or case-insensitive.

> DigDirSED needs to be installed inside StrongED itself.

> To install DigDirSED, open StrongED's application directory and navigate
> to Defaults.Tools. If there's a copy of DigDirSED already there, rename
> or remove it. Then copy DigDirSED from the archive to this directory.

> That's it! You can now invoke DigDirSED from a StrongED view using
> Ctrl-F11. You may need to set permissions in the ModeLock file first.

> Please note that DigDirSED requires RiscLua to be present and seen by
> the Filer in order to work! It also requires the DDEUtils module to be
> loaded so it can send throwback messages.

> A big thank you to Gavin Wraith for RiscLua and also l--cate (from which
> I borrowed a few ideas)!

Installed it here, and Ctrl-F11 gives:

04 Mar 09:28:34 000 000000D6: Error from (unknown): File
'StrongED_Tmp:Tools.!SearchDir' not found

This is with StrongED 4.69a7, and I have RiscLua 4.14 (built from Lua
5.1.3) in !Boot.Resources.

Also:
*show StrongED_Tmp*
StrongED_Tmp$Path :
SCSI::armini.$.Editfiles.!StrongED.^.!StrED_cfg.UserPrefs.,SCSI::armini.$.Editfi
les.!StrongED.Defaults.

and searching !StrongED and !StrED_cfg for !SearchDir finds nothing.

What am I doing wrong, please?

With best wishes,

Peter.

--