Re: [StrongED] Re: ToggleBD 1.01 available

Evan Clark  wrote

> In article <5c23731b53.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>,
>    Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Clicking Apply should save the choices to Choices:ToggleBD.Choices
>> and then run the choices file to apply them to the support module.
>> This should all be transparent, no need to restart anything.

> What seems to be happening here is that, although the
> Choices:ToggleBD.Choices file is being saved, it isn't being updated
> with the new settings, but instead always contains the default
> settings from the Choices file in the application.

Similar here except the choices window does not reflect either of the
config files, as detailed below:

ToggleBD.Config.Choices
   Left-Logo  Left-Alt    06 Feb 2013   no change

Boot.Choices.ToggleBD
   Left-Logo  Left-Alt    09 Feb 2013   time now!

config window
   Left-shft  Right-shft

When I click on "Apply"  the time stamp on Boot.Choices.ToggleBD is
updated but the contents are not changed.

John
--
John Rickman -  http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk/lynx