Re: [StrongED] ToggleBD 1.01 available

Fred Graute  wrote

>> 1) the program appears to do nothing when I try to toggle.
>>    Using RISC OS 5.19 (7 nov 12) and running MoreDesk.

> Could MoreDesk be getting in the way? It's working file here using
> RISC OS 5.19 (17 Jan 13). I have a demo version of MoreDesk so I'll
> have a test with that.

False alarm MoreDesk and Toggle are innocent. Mea culpa.

(I misread the instructions and somehow thought that clicking on the
icon bar icon read clickong on the icon bar itself.

However I cannot get key combinations to work. I have tried the
default and several other combinations.

--
John Rickman -  http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk/lynx
"Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darueber muss man schweigen."