Re: [StrongED] Re: Fresh 4.69a7 installation

In message <453bd21553.Iyonix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Ron <iyonix@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <53151b11f5tim@xxxxxxxxx>
>           Tim Hill <tim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > In article <4ecbcd1453.Iyonix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ron
> > <iyonix@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > I guess a starting point would be to put a plastic block over those 6
> > > keys
> >
> > If you have a 'proper' keyboard you should be able to prise the keytop(s)
> > off easily.
> >
> > I had a friend did that because his sausage fingers and general
> > clumsiness used to catch f12 on his BBC Model B when he was playing
> > games. Works a treat because the keyswitch is still there if you need it.
> >

> I thought of that also, but I found a little plastic box that covers
> the keys, and I haven't lost insert mode yet.
> It is most likely that the Backspace is a key that is also used when
> editting midstring, and that the Insert key /is/ being hit.
> I think a raised L shaped divider between the Backspace key and the
> F12 - Insert key area might be worth a try. The advantage being that
> the firm shoulder can be felt for position feedback, without
> activating any keys.
>
> Thanks, Ron M.

Getting back to fresh installation quirks, When I run a text file
a new !StrongEd starts up each time, I'll look back, I've  have fixed
this before, I'm just mentioning it as it might not be intended to
happen that way as the default.
My preference is to have hardwrap off by default because of it's
trickyness, I'm getting better at fixing that one.

Ron M.