[StrongED] Fresh 4.69a7 installation

Hi, I have moved out the old and started fresh with ver 4.69a7.
I haven't tweaked much yet so I am reporting a few bugs.

In BASIC mode, using enter to create a newline produces an
"unauthorized access 'process' etc" error, on clicking deny,
the newline is produced OK.

Could be me, but on both old and new versions while editting
I seem to often get bumped out of Insert mode and have to
press the Insert key to stop overwriting.
I haven't found any specific mode or action that causes it
yet, just thought I'd ask first.

Thanks, Ron M.