Re: [StrongED] StrongED scripts; a problem.

On 15 Jan 2013  Ron <iyonix@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <14fb880e53.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> <snip>
>> lua550 <StrongED$Script_Script>4: cannot open file
>> 'StrongED$Script_Infile' <File
>> 'SCSI::Armini.$.Boot.Resources.!Scrap.Scrapdirs.Scrapdir.StrongED.out'.
>> not found
> <snip>

> I haven't upgraded yet, but I am about to.

> Just out of interest what does
> Echo <Wimp$ScrapDir>
> show on your machine?

*echo <Wimp$ScrapDir>
SCSI::armini.$.!BOOT.Resources.!Scrap.ScrapDirs.ScrapDir

> On my Iyonix, Scrapdir only has a ghostscript directory in it.

Plenty more in it here! However, Gavin has been on the case off-list
(thanks, Gavin) and it seems that Lua 5.2 doesn't include some of the
functions in his script. Watch this space!

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc Ta) and family