Re: [StrongED] StrongED scripts

In message <530e70855bLists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:

> Or is there a way of doing this, so they aren't in, for example,
> !StrongED.Defaults.Tools.!ScriptSED.Scripts.Lua

You can keep your scripts wherever you like. All that matters is the
SIFT/CTRL-dragging onto the apply icon (green down arrow).

!StrongED.Defaults.Tools.!ScriptSED.Scripts

has different subdirectories: Awk, Basic, Lua, Perl, Python, ...
but that is just supposed to be a convenient way of storing different
sorts of scripts in different places. Me, I put them anywhere.

--
Gavin Wraith (gavin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Home page: http://www.wra1th.plus.com/