Re: [StrongED] wrap and unwrap in block process

On 19 Dec 2012  Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <52b82eff52.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> On 16 Dec 2012  Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> In message <30971fff52.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>>           Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> [snip]

> Peter, have you found out why each wrap icon appears twice?

Yes, I must have put them in twice :-(  Now corrected. Senile moment,
I suppose; I did say that this sort of thing is outside my comfort
zone.

>>> No, they're not a standard part of BaseMode. Other modes may have icons
>>> for Wrap and Unwrap, I know the Document mode does.
>>
>> I for one would be grateful if it could be incorporated into the
>> BaseMode ModeFile, as I do find the ability to do a quick wrap to be
>> useful.

> Adding icons to the BaseMode toolbar is always a mixed kind of thing,
> some people like them, some don't. If there's wide enough support for
> it then I'm happy to add them to BaseMode.

I'll happily go with the majority here; I can always change the mode
file when new versions come out, even though I find this a bit
stressful.

[snip]

> There are variations possible on the above, you can have StrongED wrap
> or unwrap the current paragraph without manual selection. It's tricky
> though, I'll leave it as an exercise for those who like challenges. ;-)

I'm too old to relish challenges; some of them, at any rate!

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc Ta) and family