Re: [StrongED] wrap and unwrap in block process

On 16 Dec 2012  Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <30971fff52.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

>> Years ago, Paul Beverley, I think it was (it was certainly in Archive
>> magazine) mentioned an adaptation of the BaseMode ModeFile which put
>> Wrap and Unwrap icons on the top bar of a StrongED window, and I've
>> been happily using these for ages.
>>
>> When I looked just now, there are two each of these! Are they now
>> included in the official release? I must investigate when I get a
>> round tuit!

> No, they're not a standard part of BaseMode. Other modes may have icons
> for Wrap and Unwrap, I know the Document mode does.

I for one would be grateful if it could be incorporated into the
BaseMode ModeFile, as I do find the ability to do a quick wrap to be
useful. This is most often in editing messages from the Dark Side to
be copied into outgoing e-mails. I've got used to altering the
ModeFile each time there's an update (for which any thanks to Fred),
but this sort of thing is a bit outside my comfort zone.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc Ta) and family