Re: [StrongED] wrap and unwrap in block process

On 16 Dec 2012  John Rickman Iyonix <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Fred

> Would you consider adding the wrap and unwrap functions to the Block
> menu. I often paste a bit of text into an existing document and would
> like to reflow just the new lines.

> At the moment unwrap is in the Edit menu or the mode menu and works on
> the whole document.

Years ago, Paul Beverley, I think it was (it was certainly in Archive
magazine) mentioned an adaptation of the BaseMode ModeFile which put
Wrap and Unwrap icons on the top bar of a StrongED window, and I've
been happily using these for ages.

When I looked just now, there are two each of these! Are they now
included in the official release? I must investigate when I get a
round tuit!

With best wishes,

Peter.

--