Re: [StrongED] Re: Small problem with 4.67

In article <52f7d58138Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Richard Torrens (lists) <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <52f7ce6b6ccvjazz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Chris Newman <cvjazz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Er! Shouldn't that be Mouzer.

> What is *should* be is irrelevant.

> The module is called Mauser.

> And yes, the (translaton of the) Help file says
>  * <<>>+hold on a file sends it to a text editor ( = shift-<<>> )

Ah1  Confusion reigns (As usual). I have a small programme called Mouzer by
Martin Hansen & Pete Miller from the RISC OS code site which I thought you
might be referring to. My RiscPC exhibits the same phenomenon with the
holding of the second click but I don't have mauser.

Yours in delusion (reaches for sword to fall on...).

--
Chris