[StrongED] Small problem with 4.67

OK, so I'm out of date. :-) I've been using this version with very little
problem for years, it does what I want so why change.

My small problem is double clicking on a jpeg. Some times, for no obvious
reason StrongEd will grab the file and hex dump it rather than allowing
the jpeg display software to show the image. Just as though I've got the
shift key pushed which I haven't. I have tried another keyboard which
didn't make any difference and I've got this on two different machines.

The machines are SARPCs running OS4.39.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Cheers,

Bob.