[StrongED] Printing & Line Feeds

Hi,

StrongEd 4.69a7

This is silly but.....
Where do I find the option "Print Linefeeds"?

When printing from a StrongEd file I had been getting blank lines between
lines of print. The other day I found an option to Print Line Feeds & turned
it off but was called way & didn't do any printing then.
Now I try to print & only get the first line. I think it's trying to print
all the text on one line & so disappears off the side the A4 page.

Trouble is, I've searched & searched & can't find the Print Line Feeds option
again. Help!

Yours, speaking from the home of the terminally confused...

--
Chris