Re: [StrongED] Transient 2.06b available

The following bytes were arranged on 21 Oct 2012 by Fred Graute :

> Transient 2.06b is now available for download from:
> http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/archives/misc/tr206b.zip

[snip]

I just loaded the new version on my ARMini.  It immediately began
expiring a four-month-long backlog of directories which I had never
dared ask it to expire (and had persuaded it not to expire in the
meantime by turning expiry warnings off, a bug which thankfully also
seems to have been fixed).

The process, for the first time ever, completed without a hitch.  Thank
you!

--
  __<^>__   === RISC OS is a work of art.  Some people adore it,  ===
 / _   _ \  === others can't see the point of it, and it's really ===