Re: [StrongED] Folding not working for last fold

In message <23c66fdb52.iyojohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          John Rickman Iyonix <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Since moving to 4.69a7 I have noticed that when using fold markers the
> final fold is always displayed as unfolded text.

Could you please check that the final fold is meeting the conditions for
a fold-end exactly. For example in BASIC the following conditions must
be met:

 - Fold must end with 'ENDPROC' or '=<ReturnValue>' at start of line.
 - The last fold line must be followed by at least one newline.
 - The caret must not be inside the fold or it won't be closed.

If the final fold does match the end-of-fold conditions then please let
me know what the mode and the expression for fold-ends are.

StrongED developer