Re: [StrongED] Transient's Rules file staying open.

On 3 Oct 2012  Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <fe9149d752.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Closing the rules file with CloseFiles and making the change back the
>> date formats to how they should be restored sanity. I wonder, is it
>> just something stupid that I did, or is there a problem in Transient?

> There's a bug in Transient that results in the Rules file staying open
> when there are no rules. Thanks for reporting the (now fixed) problem.

Many thanks, I think that proves my belief that it takes an idiot user
to uncover a bug :-)

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Ta     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.