Re: [StrongED] StrongED 4.69a7 available

In message <818628cb52.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>
          Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <239a0bc952.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>
>           Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > In message <842d8dc852.fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx>
> >           Fred Graute <fjgraute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > The seventh alpha release of StrongED 4.69 can found on the website:
> > > http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/archives/releases/se469a7.zip
> >
> > A word of warning to those that have downloaded 4.69a7; there's a bug
> > that can cause StrongED to hang when switching modes. If one mode uses
> > an outline font and the other one doesn't then StrongED may hang.
> > Of course I had to find this right after releasing 4.69a7 :-(
>
> An updated version of StrongED 4.69a7 has been uploaded to the website.
> This should have the above problem fixed.

As it turned out the update doesn't fully fix the hanging when switching
from one font type to another. If there is more then one view open in a
mode and you change the font type for that mode then StrongED may still
hang.

Another updated version (dated 19-Sep-2012) has been put on the website
that hopefully fixes the issue fully.

The abort when clicking on a toolbar icon when StrongED didn't have the
input focus should be fixed too. Again, the fix for it was commented
out, for testing purposes I assume and for some reason hadn't been put
back in afterwards.

This update also has the incorrect characters 171-187 in the SystemOS
font fixed.

Everyone who's donwloaded StrongED 4.69a7 is advised to upgrade to this
latest release. Apologies for the inconvenience.

StrongED developer