[StrongED] Crash on saving.

This is with StrongED 4.69a7 (6 September 2012) and ARMini, RISC OS
5.19 (16 May 2012). It has happened several times now, but is not
always reproducible.

Create a new BaseMode file, type several lines and click on the Save
icon:

19 Sep 10:15:43 000 80000002: Error from StrongED: Internal error:
abort on data transfer at &0001BA60

*where 0001ba60
Address 0001BA60 is not in any module

When I re-start StrongED the file is restored from the backup, but any
further attempts to save it brings up the same error.

I haven't been able to identify the difference between files that can
be saved and those that produce the crash.

I have the StrongDump saved, and should I send this to Fred?

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Ta     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.