On 8 Sep 2012, Chris Newman <cvjazz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <635a83cb52.old_coaster@old_coaster.yahoo.co.uk>,
>    Tony Moore <old_coaster@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> > You need to change
>
> > 	Copy		EndOfText
>
> > to read
>
> > 	Copy		DeleteRight
>
> > This works here with RISC OS 4.39, 'PC delete' set, and StrongED
> > 4.69a1.
>
> Brilliant! That works.

Great!

[snip]

> Out of interest, I went to find the new manual to check these out but
> the link to Richard Torrens new manual gives a domain for sale
> message. Has that project been abandoned.

http://www.stronged.iconbar.com/noframes/pages/manual/manual.html points
to http://www.4qd.org/ro/stronged/manual/01.html which, as you say, says
that the domain may be for sale. Richard Torrens's current website is at
http://www.torrens.org.uk/ but the Manual is not there either. A copy,
taken before it disappeared, comprises a single html page, dated 21 Sep
2000, which doesn't venture beyond an intrduction, and I think that we
can assume that it is no longer work-in-progress. Maybe the link needs
to be removed from the iconbar page?

The late Keith Hopper produced a more comprehensive draft Manual, dated
27 Jul 2006, which was at http://srv.asgard.org.nz/StrongED/draft.xhtml
but that too is no longer available.

However, neither of these documents is comparable with the StrongHelp
Manual, which is included in the current StongED distribution.

Tony